Liz and I at a state park near their house
Meet Ralph! Poodle pup extraordinaire! :)
Liz and Jeremy redid this wall, it used to be pink brick and looks great now- if you look closely you can see hard work and sweat and blood and tears etched in, heheh
Vegetarian shepherd's pie made with lots of kale and horseradish, and the requisite sweet tea
Jeremy's '68 Mustang, I couldn't resist getting a photo with it
A classic "birthday-Liz" expression:)
Looking cheesy at dinner
Awwww :) Liz and Jeremy
I know it's not a good photo but I love this one, for the laughter
Now looking over-exposed- darn camera, can't win
Goodbye at the airport :( We were actually really bummed but tried to look cheerful.
Not related to my trip at all, but I couldn't pass up these fiddleheads at the market and man, were they tasty
Thanks for stopping by, feel free to comment:) Ciao.
4 comments:
Great pics! Love the look of Liz's place.
Awesome pictures! I may be just a bit jealous of your brother-in-law's car. Glad to see you had a great trip!
Thanks Nat and Nate! hehe.
Nate, I've been trying to comment on your blog but it won't let me:( Looking forward to the inaugural post though!
I love that one of you and your sister outside (on the grass ?) . happiness :)
Post a Comment