
One of many art exhibits, this was hung over the main stage during LOLA, and I couldn't get over the beauty of it; it changed the whole look of the park.


Do you like how you can see the cathedral and high-rises in the background? The shows usually had a better turnout, but the weather was rainy on and off. I was volunteering part of the time so didn't get that many snapshots, unfortunately.

One of my favourites, Leaf Bird, from Chicago. It was their first time playing outside of Chicago, and they had a laid-back, folksy feel. I'm glad I happened to catch this.

This one is a little bittersweet- Liz's shiny bronze cowboy boots she got at a thrift store, next to her pile of baggage, the day before she moved to the States :(

Lisa and I just after her first half-marathon, in Toronto, last September. She rocked that race, and I did pretty well too- all in all, lots of fun.
Phew! Now that I've overloaded you with photos, maybe it's okay if I post a few without ;) Still, I'd like to get better at photography, so that could motivate me to take more photos. That, and the fact that it's finally SPRING!!
Later!
1 comment:
Nice assortment of pictures. Love the stage with those things hanging over it, it's really nice!
Post a Comment