Sunday, April 3, 2011

Catching up with some photos

Leyla & Ben with Jenny and me on the stairs on the way up to a lookout in Montreal. We were getting together, the three girls, to hang out before Liz's wedding and maybe find a dress- none of us did, but it was so great to spend time with each other again.

The cross at Mont-Royal, I think

Sandbanks Provincial Park with my high school friends, our once-or-twice-a-year hangout weekend in which we gallivanted about on the dunes, toured some wineries in Prince Edward County (a fantastic wine region), and played board games:)
Jenny came to visit last week, and I had a couple days off from work to see her before her second Africa trip. We found two spots to hike right by London, which, I regret to say, I had never yet been to! It was just the ticket, slogging through snow, being in nature, ahhh :)

These holes in the snow were crusted over with ice- looks cool eh?
Jenny and me, squinting in the bright, yet overcast, light
These are a little out of order since I can't move them around- our lovely mid-March snowstorm. Pretty, but we were so ready for spring already!
I've got a few from fall yet to post...

No comments: