We had a lot of fun chopping up some different kinds of bok choy for the veggie ones, and they also made ground turkey dumplings. Afterward we tried different kinds of tea Candy had from China, and there is a certain way you drink it- always pour out the first pot of tea, and the second and third are always the best. It was delicious- we told Candy she should have tea-tastings here, she would definitely be in business!
Some chopping fun
Candy and I at New Years' Eve These days, I'm trying to contemplate future career/education plans...it all gets a little tangled up so easily though. Where to study? When? How? ... :) All those kinds of questions. For now I'll stay in London but who knows what the next step will be? I'm kind of scared to start all over again somewhere else when I've gotten to know so many great people in London, but I'm just glad that God knows and He'll tell me when it's time ... hopefully when I'm more ready too! I feel pulled in so many directions that aren't wrong, but maybe are not the best choices, know what I mean?


2 comments:
I think I've had those before. In Japan they call them gyoza.
looks like so much fun! I bet they were good too!!
I feel you on the whole future/career decision making thing :( Praying for ya!
love you lots!
Post a Comment