Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sisters





This weekend, my little sister Ruth came down for a visit, one week after her birthday as kind of a late birthday present. She took the train to Toronto and I met her there; we enjoyed walking around Toronto until our train back to London. It was her first time in either city, and on a train, so I think it was fun for her.





While she was here, Liz and I took her out for supper, and for ice cream at Marble Slab. The girl there actually thought we were twins- we were like, "Um, no... there's ten years between us..." - unbelievable! We also took Ruth to Niagara Falls on Saturday - a first for her and Liz. There was a huge rainbow arcing over the entire falls for several minutes. I tried to get some shots of it but I think I overexposed the photos.






All in all, it was great to have her, and we had all kinds of adventures, including getting lost on the way to and back from the falls! Good times.











We also took some goofy car photos on the way back - this is one where Liz looks so impressed :P





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh beautiful!!! I was just telling a friend the other day I want to go to Niagra Falls someday! maybe I can go with you someday ;)
Sounds like fun sister time!


Chant

Willow Dreamer said...

Sarah,
I think I may start writing in here rather than OD. Someone hacked into my diary and now I can't go back in! what a mess...
So check out my blog sometimes! love ya

Rachel said...

Aw... you and your sisters are so beautiful! And so are your pics of the falls - and with the rainbow! I love them!